The announcement of the tender for the transfer of property lease (rent) the basement of the International School of Nur-Sultan the branch AEO “Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools”, a total area of 522 sq.m., under the organization of clubs for the students of the International School of Nur-Sultan
International School of Nur-Sultan as the branch AEO “Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools” announces a tender for the transfer of property lease (rent) the basement of the branch “International School of Nur-Sultan” AEO “Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools”, a total area of 522 sq.m. under the organization of clubs for students of the International School.
The cost of rent for the site in a month is 298 933,74 tenge, calculated in accordance with the rules for calculating rents for transferring of non-residential premises in the property lease (rent), approved by the decision of the Board of AEO from April 3, 2015 № 13.
The total cost of the rent for the first 11 months is 3 288 271,14 tenge.
Application potential tenants submitted in a sealed envelope in the period from _6_ till _20_ September 2016 to 10:00 am to the organizer of the Contest International School of Nur-Sultan at the address: Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, st. Turkestan, 32/1, 1st Floor, Room. 147.
The meeting of the commission regarding the opening of envelopes with the bids of potential tenants will be held at 11:00 _20_ September 2016 on the following address: the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, st. Turkestan, 32/1, 1st Floor, Room. 147.
To consider the provision of the rent, potential tenants provide in writing, signed by the head or authorized person and sealed (if any) application in a sealed envelope, which shall include:
- contact information, including name, legal address (for legal entities), identity number (for individuals), bank details of potential lessee;
- the purpose of the lease;
- the lease term;
- confirmation that the potential tenant have read and agree to the terms of the draft Treaty and Regulations of property lease (rent) non-residential premises of autonomous educational organization “Nazarbayev Intellectual schools” and Intellectual schools organizations approved by the the decision of the Board of Trustees of the AEO “Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools” from March 30, 2015 № 1 (hereinafter – the Rules);
- the proposed rent, which cannot be lower than the cost of renting commercial premises;
- types of related services, which will provide potential tenant under a lease of the object in the case of specifying such requirements in the declaration;
- technical specification and other proposals, including proposed investments, the work for the separable and inseparable improvements object.
Shall be accompanied by notarized copies of the following documents or certificates from the system egov.kz portal:
- for legal entities – a certificate of registration (re-registration) of the legal entity or other document confirming the right to carry out an activity in accordance with the requirements of the technical specifications or in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- for individuals – a certificate of state registration of individual entrepreneur (if any), an identity document, address reference.
The commission determines the winner by a vote in the evaluation sheets on a 5-point rating scale system according to the selection criteria specified in the tender documentation. The winner is the potential tenant who receives the highest number of points.
The basis for the decision of the competition committee is an application of potential tenant with the most favorable lease terms for the Lessor, appropriate or exceeding the requirements of the tender documentation.
On the face of sealed envelope with the potential tenant, applications must indicate:
- full name and postal address of potential lessee;
- the name and postal address of the organizer of the Competition, which shall correspond to the data specified in the electronic declaration;
- the name of the contest, which offers application potential tenant.
Envelope with applications will not be accepted for submission after the deadline.
The responsible person is: Karabaspakova Aigul Serikovna, tel. 8-701-834-10-80.
Rules posted on the Internet resource of the Lessor www.nis.edu.kz.